Gray Cara West is a small "alternative care" home assisted living facility for senior citizens in Evans Colorado (just south of Greeley) owned and operated by the Gray family since 1989. It offers a full range of care, from assisted living to nursing home care, depending upon progressive needs.
We are located at 3705 Carson Avenue, on the corner where Carson Avenue meets 37th Street. We are conveniently located one block west of the Evans Community Center and two blocks west of highway 85.
Residents and families especially appreciate:
- the small size of the home, where each resident is treated with the respect, dignity, and love deserved by a family member.
- the clean, comfortable, safe and attractive one-floor facility and its "homey" environment.
- the attentive, one-on-one care given by our experienced, competent, loving staff.
- the delicious home-cooked meals that are hot when served.
- the variety of special activities and services available for those who are interested and able to participate.
- the availability of progressive care, making it possible for residents to remain at Gray Cara as health status changes with age.
- the affordability of monthly rates, and acceptance of Medicade...in other words, Gray Cara West is like a real HOME for residents, families, staff, and volunteers of "The Gray Cara Family".